Seeking an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist for a long standing manufacturing client of ours.
Summary: Hosts visitors and handles incoming phone calls. Assist all of the company with Administrative functions. These are achieved by performing the following duties:
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Opens and closes lobby/front desk per company procedure.
- Manages incoming phone calls professionally and expediently with a customer-serving attitude.
- Acts as a liaison for all company visitors.
- Greets visitors and notifies appropriate visitor recipient.
- Order food for meetings and set-up the rooms.
- Restock conference rooms with coffee supplies and refrigerators with drinks.
- Clean office kitchen.
- Complete monthly Greensheet process.
- Order business cards, update name plates on an as needed basis.
- Keep accurate area rosters for plant.
- Arranges travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Supports outside Sales Team on travel, meeting coordination and general needs.
- Distributes visitor ID badges according to company policy.
- Dispenses temporary team member badges and updates/reconciles badge logs.
- Accepts job applications from applicants and forwards to Human Resources. Updates Applicant Tracking spreadsheet.
- Manages incoming and outgoing mail and distributes to appropriate slots. Keeps mail slots up to date.
- Handles mailbox and desk keys distribution and keeps log up to date.
- Keeping lab coat stock and replenishes as needed.
- Keep postage meter replenished. Orders stamps when needed.
- May perform general typing as needed for various departments.
- Distributes e-mails from the company's general email box.
- Works with Marketing to maintain & update digital display boards.
- Maintains and posts daily conference room reservation schedules.
- Supports filing systems, and other clerical functions.
- Preform administrative tasks for other departments as needed.
Education/Experience/Credentials: One to three years of experience in a Receptionist role or Customer Service.
Language Ability: Excellent phone skills. Ability to maintain a professional and pleasant image. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions. Strong skills in grammar and proofreading.
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to maintain a professional and positive image in any situation using good judgment.
Computer Skills: Ability to use office software, including Word processing, Spreadsheets, Slide Presentations, Internet browsers, E-mail, and business systems software.