Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Business Analyst I on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will responsible for evaluating existing reporting processes, recommend and implement process improvements and assist and/or leads resolving report process problems and serves as a resource for any related issues.
· Evaluate existing business processes and assists in resolving issues that arise relating to those processes.
· Ensure that unit processes are in alignment with the Division processes and objectives.
· Manage the Order Fulfillment Process by developing, recommending and implementing strategies to the master schedule.
· Investigate, analyze and resolve business process issues to correct deficiencies, reduce costs and improve processes and performance.
· Analyze business forecasts, recommends changes to the business schedules and creates and maintains master production schedules and shipping schedules.
· Participate in and facilitates regularly scheduled meetings with management and representatives from the factory and marketing to discuss current and future business process needs, both current and future.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Experience with SharePoint sites.
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office products (specifically Access and Excel).
· Knowledge of SQL and Tableau.
· College Degree or equivalent experience.
· Good communications skills.
· Work hours of first shift - M-F.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!