Innovative and expanding division of a Global Company can offer you an opportunity to join their supply chain team as a Buyer Planner. Strong salary with bonus and full corporate style benefits combined with a strong career progression make this a great opportunity.
- Manage the supply chain from raw materials to finished goods in a fast paced work environment
- Balance short/long term priorities with exceptional multitasking skills
- Enter Data (35% of the work for this position)
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a strong drive to improve existing processes is strongly desired. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Operations Management or Business-Related major or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a materials/procurement role.
- Must have extensive experience in MRP and ERP interface as well as its day to day coordination and operation.
- Must have the ability to create new KPI’s in excel.
- Previous experience in the manufacturing of a technical product is desired.
- IACCM, CPM, or CPIM certification preferred.
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.