Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Communications / Admin Assistance on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will use various communication media to share function-related information with appropriate audiences (internal and/or external) ensuring audiences are aware of, understand, and know the impact of the information.
· Provide detailed communication plans to ensure key audiences receive key messages regarding current projects, events, or changes impacting the business.
· Develop strategic communication content that impacts the knowledge and understanding of key projects, events or business changes.
· Work with multiple media such as videos, designs, prints.
· Oversee project plans and key milestones for projects that are integral for the enterprise/division/unit and supporting the company's business objectives.
· Develop and manage a variety of communication tools to ensure key messages reach appropriate audiences (internal/external).
· Write, develop and coordinate unit/division/function initiative messages (i.e., presentations, letters, etc.) for senior leadership for global distribution to ensure timely, accurate, aligned communication is executed in a way that meets Company and audience requirements.
· Schedule meetings for leadership.
· Manage badges and security access.
· Prepare for executive visits.
· Manage office supplies, conference room and mail room.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Experience writing newsletters.
· Experience coordinating events.
· Strong MS Office skills.
· Highly organized and detail oriented.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!