Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Container Planning/Design Analyst on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will support inbound and/or outbound logistics processes and plan to ensure smooth material and information flow throughout the entire supply chain as required. Lead project team(s) in analyzing, interpreting and documenting logistics processes and information and making recommendations for process changes and/or improvements.
· Identify and/or evaluate packaging solutions for PDP purchased complete, manufacturing or inter-factory parts with consideration for safety/ergo, part quality, cost, shipping and material flow/handling efficiency, and line side presentation.
· Investigate current OFP packaging issues or requests; identify root cause and permanent corrective action/packaging solution as required.
· Lead and drive continuous improvement projects related to returnable containers or part packaging plans, as well as various Container Planning & Design processes.
· Lead and drive specific cost reduction projects.
· Provide ongoing support for other container related tasks and Container Planning and Design Specialists.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· 4-year degree (Supply Chain, Operations Management, Industrial Technology or MIS).
· Must be organized, self-directed, team player and have project management skills.
· 1st shift position.
· MS Access experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!