Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively breakdown information and identify opportunities to gain homeowner agreement and trust
- Take ownership of every customer experience
- Serve as the human voice and personality behind our brand providing quality customer care with each and every homeowner interaction
- Commit to treating customers and teammates with the utmost integrity and respect
- Utilize good judgement and understanding of company policy to effectively make decisions to resolve customer issues
- Achieve monthly individual and team based targeted performance goals
- Challenge yourself and raise the bar for excellence in customer service
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, goal oriented and team based structured environment
- Experience with tracking customer care incidents within a CRM like Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience (real estate, retail, etc.)
- Excellent communication, decision making, persuasion and problem resolution
- Proficiency with Windows based applications such as Word, Excel, etc.