Are you looking for a position where you can utilize your organizational skills as well as assist customers? We have an opening with an international manufacturer that is looking for someone like you.
Responsibility of a Customer Service Admin:
Your role as a Customer Service Admin is to assist the Customer Service Department with administrative tasks while interacting with customers and internal teams to ensure workflow is consistent and accurate and invoices are submitted in a timely fashion.
Customer Service Admin:
· Responsible for general administrative support for the Customer Service and Technical Support Teams and the Customer Support Manager
· Processing customer orders into invoices in a timely manner
· Process and monitor warranties in partnership with the team leaders
· Monitor the status of customer orders ensuring correct and timely follow-up
· Follow up with technicians regarding orders, discrepancies and required data
· Provide administrative support for the Customer Service department as necessary
· Lending skill and experience to other internal teams as required
· Demonstrating team and customer focus at all times
Location: Greater Detroit Area
Required Background Experience:
- Strong Microsoft skills
-2 years of Administration Experience in manufacturing
Full Benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation, and more-- for the opportunity to work with a world known manufacturer.
About White Willow Staffing
Managed by a husband and wife team, we are focused on delivering a more personal service to our clients and candidates. We specialize in Robotics and Engineering positions across North America.