Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Data Analyst on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will work closely with the business and other Information Technology (IT) teams focusing on the processes of gathering, analyzing and documenting information requirements using standard data management tools and techniques for the creating, support and administration of database objects. Work is of medium to high complexity and moderate to high in risk. Has expanded contact with responsibility to varied and multiple departments and functional operations, and actively participates in strategic business relationships. Serve as an effective and key team member in various roles including serving as a team lead. Participate in the review and formation of work processes. May plan work and schedules for others on project-related work. Impact of decision-making is medium to high risk and impact. Serve as a consultant or expert and actively shares knowledge across workgroups. Apply information analyses to optimize the integration of major strategic business processes. Design and implement complex changes impacting several processes with minimal direction. Primarily performs as an individual contributor but may supervise a small work team (6 or fewer members).
· Lead the review and formation of processes to create and manage physical data models for applications, data warehouse, and data marts.
· Create and manage logical data models for an enterprise and/or project level where projects are of medium to high complexity and moderate to high in risk.
· Document and map interaction between business processes, information, and data to ensure that business has data integration for projects which are of medium to high complexity and moderate to high in risk.
· Perform gap analysis (including problem resolution and change management) and evaluation between information requirements and the quality of design of database and database administration environment of vendor purchased and/or outsource solutions, actively working to share knowledge.
· Manage physical design and integration of databases to support information requirements where projects are of medium to high complexity and moderate to high in risk.
· Develop, implement, and support methodologies, standards, and tools for data management such as metadata management, data mining, data modeling, data cleansing, transformation and matching, data stewardship, data quality, data integration, data security, and data marts.
· Provide input to design of application systems and interfaces to ensure data access, integration, integrity, and security for projects which are of medium to high complexity and moderate to high in risk.
· Lead the effort of performing database/application performance tuning, data transformation and mapping, backup, and recovery of application databases including design and development of disaster recovery procedures which ensure enterprise data consistency.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Experience with Data Visualization via Tableau, and Advance SQL.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!