Title: Data Entry Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL (Loop)
• Gathering real time traffic incident data through a variety of both publicly available and proprietary resources. This includes making phone calls to public agencies; monitoring emergency communications via radio scanner; review of internet based content delivery; traffic camera observation; and other internal traffic incident management tools.
• Entry of real-time traffic incident data in the traffic incident management system. This includes all updates to initial incident entry, in real-time.
• Accountable for interfacing with software applications.
• Must be available for all scheduled shifts, which may include weekends as part of a regularly scheduled shift.
• Other related duties as required
• Successful candidates for the position of Traffic Editor will thrive in a dynamic team environment
• Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Have computer literacy
• Be capable of handling multiple tasks under occasionally severe time constraints and be deadline driven.
May 18th - 8 positions open:
**strongly prefer candidates who can work both Sat and Sun
· if candidate is not available on weekends, please indicate in the submittal comments**
Shifts open: Morning, Afternoon. Overnight
· Morning Team: Monday thru Friday | Start times will vary daily with start times either at 4a, 5a, 6a or 7a, 8a
· Overnight Team: Sunday thru Thursday | Start times will vary daily with start time either 8P, 9P, 10P 11P or 12A – 8 hour shifts
Schedules: posted 2 weeks in advance, always. Opportunity for OT will be available as well.