Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Design Coordinator on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will support all current production products using Engineering Change Management (ECM) processes, managing bills of materials, material masters, drawing revisions, and part attribute data.
· Create and modify production level specifications in the factory data base using inputs from Engineering Change Management (ECM) and sister factory decisions.
· Communicate engineering and resourcing changes to production.
· Provide consultation services on standards, processes, and related technical issues to identify, prevent or solve problems.
· Work from system generated reports to ensure accurate data and part integrity.
· Use knowledge and experience to serve as liaison and consultant providing feedback that affects specification and decision activities; serves as specification representative for project teams.
· Coordinate and delegate inter-factory decision changes.
· Facilitate required multi-discipline meetings, records and publishes meeting minutes and work closely with other affected stake holders to establish a consistent pattern for adopting specifications.
· Assist with print reviews, quote requests and part searches by providing print or part information and may perform design tasks of a moderately complex nature.
· Train team members to assure that work is completed using proper processes.
· Maintain experimental drawing revisions and audits of production and prototype builds to verify Bill of Materials (BOM); and performs BOM analysis.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Experience with Excel problem solving skills.
· Strong communication, planning, and organization skills.
· Work experience in a team environment.
· Understanding of bills of material (BOM).
· Work experience in information systems such as PDMLink (Winchill), Netweaver, and SAP.
· 1 or more years of SAP experience.
· 1 or more years of PDMLink (Windchill) experience.
· Experience gathering data, investigating issues, and providing recommendations.
· 1 or more years of cProject experience.
· 1 or more years working with cross-functional teams.
· Experience executing projects and leveraging EPDP processes.
· Bachelor's degree in Business/Management, Engineering/Technology, or Ag Sciences
· Apprentice ship or relevant experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!