This is an employee-centric firm with excellent perks and very low turnover! This company is on a fast growth trojectory and provides excellent opportunities for advancement!
They key responsibility of this role is to provide support for the organization’s hardware and software as well as peripherals. Additionally, the position provides support for both proprietary as well as purchased software and hardware. This company is looking for people with solid technical skills and an affinity towards strong customer service!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
- Logs and tracks calls using problem management database/ticketing system to maintain history records, problem documentation, as well as software and hardware inventories.
- Installs hardware, software, and peripheral equipment.
- Testing of software products in development
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors, recommend changes to programs, and assists in the identification of emerging technologies and products.
- Calls software and hardware vendors to request service regarding defective products.
- Tests software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work.
- Writes software and hardware evaluations and recommendations for management review.
- Develops, writes and revises user training manuals and procedures.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in the Technology field