Do you love analyzing and reporting financial results, identifying opportunities to improve company financial performance, and recommending appropriate courses of action to maximize profitability?
Do you have a knack for identifying key business objectives and assessing current systems capabilities to meet those objectives?
Then you may be a great candidate for Director of Business Management. As DBM, you will have the opportunity to:
- Create reports of the following:
- Daily and Weekly data analysis
- Project Forecasting
- Manage the daily financial analysis process that tracks and reports the results of key initiatives
- Provide reporting and analysis to CTO, clearly defining results and identifying significant changes in trends.
- Prepare the Capital Expense budget
- Assist in vendor contract analysis
DBM will be reporting directly to the CTO in providing forecasting and budgeting data, while assisting members of the technology team in reviewing and preparing financial information.
- BS in Accounting
- 5 years’ experience in Accounting and Financial Analytics
- 2 years’ experience reporting to C-level executives
- Strong Analytical and Communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of Profit & Loss and Capital Expense statements
- Familiarity with industry standard financial reporting systems
What Will Set You Apart:
- Masters in Business Administration
- Experience in the technology field