Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
HR Benefits Representative - 2612
Job Opportunity at
Posted on Feb 9
Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a
HR Benefits Representative
on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will primarily handle tactical aspects of Human Resources processes but also provides some higher-level support. This is a specialized administrative role in the Human Resources functional area performing other duties such as Performance Management Advisor, non-exempt interviewing, conducting basic training programs or coordinating employee relations events.
· Handle employee/retiree telephone and email inquiries regarding benefit eligibility and coverage/transaction information.
· Manage a case load by researching, resolving/following up with the customer and working the case to resolution.
· Use multiple computer software applications to locate information for consistent response to inquiries.
· Process employee human resource transactions (such as benefits enrollment, dependent changes, address changes, retirements, etc.).
· Initiate correspondence to employees and retirees in response to inquiries.
· Document inquiries in a call tracking system to identify common problems and to provide history for follow-up and reference by other team members and/or service teams.
· Work with team members to resolve difficult inquiries.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
Excellent listening and communication skills (written/verbal).
Demonstrated ability to give high priority to customer satisfaction.
Experience working with confidential information.
Experience working in a team environment.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Word, Outlook).
Accuracy and attention to detail.
Experience in SAP-HR, HR information systems.
Experience working in a Call Center position.
Human Resources environment experience.
Experience using a case management system.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
Terms of Usage
SupportAnalyst.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)