Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Inventory Analyst on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will implement inventory audits and other related inventory transactions to measure accuracy. Compile inventory audit requirements for other companies. Work out reports of inventory. Supervises/Work Directs salary and/or wage personnel (Cycle Counters, lower level Inventory Analyst).
· Monitor and coordinate various manufacturing and/or materials processes to insure they are functional designed, e.g. Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Process, cycle counting process or disposition of excess material.
· Work to resolve inventory related questions and issues e.g. participating in factory teams to improve inventory turns and accuracy.
· Coordinate and analyzes daily, monthly and/or annual inventory audits, e.g. engine audits or audits to test the financial accuracy.
· Prepare and reviews various perpetual inventory reports.
· Provide work direction and/or coaching as necessary to less experienced personnel.
· Ensure completion of administrative support to the Human Resources processes.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Must be analytical and comfortable in a production environment.
· Able to adapt to change.
· Work Hours of first shift - Monday-Friday 7am - 4pm.
· Experience using the appropriate operating and information systems such as SAP, Microsoft Excel (pivot tables).
· Knowledge of advanced data gathering and analysis techniques.
· Experience with root cause and conducting trend analysis of incidents.
· Experience with bills of material.
· Experience using Lean Manufacturing, Just-in-Time, Demand Flow Technology, Kanban and other delivery methods.
· Experience with, or supporting, shop floor manufacturing and/or warehouse operation.
· Excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
· Experience communicating across functions (such as: supply management, engineering, and operations Requirements.
· Experience with Inventory methods such as cycle counting and Operational Inventory Accuracy methods.
· Experience with line and process design, material presentation, cycles of imbalance and visual management tools.
· SAP Warehouse Management module experience.
· Knowledge of change management principles and techniques
· Experience with Tableau.
· Bachelor’s Degree or 5 or more years of experience in Manufacturing, Operations, Material Flow, or Supply Management
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!