Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Our team members help us achieve our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
This position is primarily responsible for administering and performing pricing activities and support necessary for business profitability in KAG Logistics.
- Conduct profit analysis reports
- Prepare timely bids for review by management
- Comply with sales staff to ensure prompt response to customer requests
- Develop pricing trends and models as necessary
- Review reports to ensure operational commitment to pricing is achieved
- Assist billing staff with contract related questions
- Prioritize, plan and organize workload; work independently
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business, or related discipline
- Intermediate user level experience with Microsoft Office
- 3 years of pricing experience in the transportation industry
- Effective communication skills required