Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Material View Extender on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will support consistent use of common Supply Management processes and tools to facilitate the proper utilization of established procedures. Utilize the business software to create view extension of material masters for both manufactured and purchased materials. Administer the central creation of schedule agreements. Execute small projects upon request.
· Sets up material masters for both manufactured and purchased materials using the business software.
· Create schedule agreements (blanket purchase orders) centrally and documents standards allowing better control of parameters.
· Establish the relationship between vendor and material by maintaining the source list.
· Provide training and expertise regarding complex problem solving within business software workflow (e.g. blocked invoice resolution).
· Provide higher level Supply Management Planner support in the interpretation of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) advice to provide centralized planning support and/or to special projects.
· Identifiy process gaps and improvements to current procedures and documentation.
· Perform system audits to ensure compliance with the standards allowing for optimization, improvements and correction of errors.
· Perform various administrative support tasks, including parameter studies, enhancements to documentation, and on-the-job training to co- workers.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Attention to detail and be proficient in the Microsoft suit of products, especially Excel.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· 4-year degree in Business related field.
· Work hours of 1st shift.
· SAP experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!