Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Methods and Tools Analyst - 2705
Job Opportunity at
Posted on Mar 27
Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a
Methods and Tools Analyst
on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will work with methods and tools analyst in Engine Performance Analysis, you will develop, implement, and support analytical tools and processes that help improve efficiency and effectiveness of analysis activities
· Develop and support analysis tool sets (GUIs, scripts, report generation, SharePoint) to meet the needs of projects from a software tools point of view by doing the following:
o Maintain and upgrade current code base.
o Streamline and improve current code base.
o Data base/configuration management.
o Report findings to a group of peers and management.
o Document results and setup procedures.
· Develop, implement, and maintain processes that utilize analysis tools.
· Train team members on analysis tools and processes.
· Support the evaluation of engine and aftertreatment model performance against test and development of model improvements or variants.
· Develop and maintain a basic understanding of engine and aftertreatment systems and emission reduction strategies for diesel engines.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
BS or BA degree in computer science, math, physics, or similar degree.
Highly skilled Matlab user.
Computer programming and code debugging.
Familiar with mathematical optimization routines, Monte Carlo methods, and other statistical approaches to data analysis.
Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills.
Excellent communication skills.
BS in Mechanical, Chemical, or Controls Engineering.
Understanding of object-oriented programming.
Experience with Simulink and MEX functions.
Engine related exposure or experience, including GT-SUITE.
Experience with HTML, XML, and/or SharePoint site development.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
Terms of Usage
SupportAnalyst.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)