Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Order Fulfillment Coordinator on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will serve as a link between channel partners and the Company to communicate and resolve highly complex issues, under limited supervision, surrounding complete goods orders, product configuration, availability and shipments.
· Research, analyze and respond to complex order status inquiries by utilizing host systems and communication with factory/supplier contacts.
· Evaluate, analyze and prioritize sales needs relative to factory/supplier production and dealer, branch, and Company inventories.
· Assist channel partners in ordering and configuring equipment using on-line ordering tools.
· Research complex product configurations utilizing all available information sources.
· Initiate requests for information if not available.
· Expedite and trace orders for channel partners through host systems.
· Train and counsel dealers on order fulfillment programs, incentives and alternative products.
· Serve as a go-between for dealers and factory personnel.
· Answer calls from dealers regarding their complete goods and attachment orders. If the employee cannot answer the dealer inquiry with available systems/tools, they will contact factory for further support.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Strong customer service skills with 3+ years consistent work experience in a call center environment.
· Work hours will be Monday – Friday.
· Bi-lingual capabilities (English/Spanish).
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!