Leading pharmaceutical manufacturer has an immediate need for a contractor with a background in Revenue & Sales Analysis. Ideal candidate has extensive experience in Excel and Strong analytical skills, specifically financial cash flow and revenue analysis.
The SRA Analyst will support the revenue function by accurately recording, analyzing, and reporting revenue. Position includes daily monitoring of sales and sales reserve activities, assist with analysis of reserves, assist with monthly and quarterly close procedures, assist with the review of exposure, including but not limited to trend analysis on sales, reserves, and allowances.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Support the revenue process by the daily monitoring of sales and sales reserve activities
2. Responsible for managing the daily and closing BI adjustments
3. Collaborate with Branded business unit analysts/managers to provide support for sales & reserve adjustments
4. Assist with the quarterly Medicaid reserve
5. Assist with the preparation of analysis for sales reserves
6. Participation in the finance close process for assigned areas of responsibility including but not limited to reconciliation of SRA general ledger accounts
7. Assist with the Consignment products
8. Assist with managing and recording the voucher and coupon programs
9. Assist with creating monthly and quarterly SRA workbooks for each business unit
- Strong analyses and accounting analytical capabilities
- Heavy emphasis on technology usage for analytics, presentations and reports
- Computer skills in Excel, Windows XP, Oracle/SAP environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance Education
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail, self-motivator, problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive accounting /finance analysis experience in a mid to large corporation
- A full-time, 40 hours/per week, 4 month assignment with an anticipated option to extend.
- Must be available to be on-location in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
RomAnalytics is a staffing and recruiting company who specializes in contract and permanent staff placements for life science and healthcare commercial operations. We focus on placements in market research / data analytics, marketing, sales, market access, and sales operations. RomAnalytics has a wide and diverse network of established consultants and professionals that allows our clients to meet their needs in a timely way that surpasses industry expectations. In addition, our company leadership's background is in the pharmaceutical industry enabling us to quickly understand the intricacies of your talent acquisition needs.