Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Schedule Planner on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan and schedule simple (fewer capacity constraints, fewer work centers, fewer process, lower change over complexity) manufacturing processes of all current production and service parts. Schedule required material for Systems including kanbans/triggers, delivery and achievement of the production schedule. May develop line sequencing of options. May provide work direction.
· Schedule production parts.
· Schedule service parts.
· Expedite production and purchased parts.
· Coordinate needed parts for their department.
· Coordinate and communicate the implementation of engineering and material changes.
· Assist the production department in manpower planning.
· Perform general administrative duties as needed to meet administrative support needs.
· Assist in coordinating the department's inventory integrity and accuracy, including production and scrap reporting.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Degree in business related field.
· Good computer skills.
· 3rd shift position (10:30 pm to 7:00 am).
· Manufacturing experience is a plus.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!