Company Benefits include:
- Medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage
- Group life insurance
- Voluntary life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance , the company also pays a percentage of the cost to cover your spouse or domestic partner and dependents (children or domestic partner's children).
- If you don't need health care coverage from the company because you are covered elsewhere, you can decline coverage and receive a cash rebate.
- Employer 401(k) program and company match
- Pre-tax health premiums
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Fitness reimbursement plan
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick, holidays, personal days, and volunteer days