Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Software Technician on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will support production through the completion of a variety of technical tasks using independent judgment and problem solving in applying policies and procedures within the scope of the position. Under limited supervision, provide a wide range of technical support to the test/design engineers, and/or department. Responsible for recognizing component and/or equipment problems that arise and perform independent troubleshooting and testing. Maintain necessary records and documentation. Interprets basic electrical/engineering drawings, diagrams, and schematics. Develop simple work instruction and modify or update existing procedures. Research, gather and summarize data for use in determining errors and root cause. Provide recommendations for problem resolution or process improvement. May follow through with implementation.
· Collect information for EETS events and/or collect CAN data as needed.
· Design, implement and test software features to support one or many products.
· Develop expertise in critical technology while developing new applications of technology for product development.
· Assist in the resolution of complex technical issues.
· Lead or participate in the team planning process of new products and/or major improvements to existing products.
· Determine new ideas and creative solutions to design, build and deploy business solutions.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Mechanical, electrical, software aptitude.
· Technology Degree
· Agricultural background.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!