Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Specification Analyst on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will publish engineering change documents involving engineering and manufacturing data including all levels of complexity. Responsible for the integrity of the Common Specification data, Part Geometry Change Control data at a unit including the interface with Worldwide Information System for Engineers (WISE) and other worldwide common databases. Recognize as a specifications expert, providing leadership, consultation and training to others in the unit or division. Train less experienced team members in best practices, guidelines and standards integral to the change notification process.
· Write and proof production level specifications for design changes to complex parts and assemblies related to major programs and product improvements by analyzing engineering data and other related data for Product Delivery Process (PDP) / Product Data Management (PDM) tools.
· Use the engineering change process, create, coordinate and maintains complex Bills of Material, Material Masters, drawing revisions and part attribute data in corporate information systems.
· Provide work direction and train team members and other users as needed to assure work is completed using proper processes.
· Use knowledge and experience to serve as liaison and consultant providing feedback that affects specification and decision activities.
· Serve as specification representative for project teams.
· Complete various specification audits and monitor Engineering changes to ensure data integrity and uniformity.
· Coordinate and delegate inter-factory decision changes.
· Facilitate required multi-discipline meetings, records and publish meeting minutes and work closely with other affected stake holders to establish a consistent pattern for adopting specifications.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Ability to think critically.
· Have ambition.
· Be able to Adapt.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Thrive on solving problems.
· Thrive working in a team environment.
· Must be an intermediate user of MS Office, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Must be comfortable with multitasking and working within several different programs at any given time.
· Work hour of first shift. 6am-2:30pm.
· 4-year degree and 6+ months of relevant experience.
· 4+ years of relevant experience and/or certifications.
· Business Object experience
· Prior experience with of EPDM-Link, SAP and cProjects.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!