Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Supply Management Specialist on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will support the Supply Chain Integration team with the implementation of sourcing strategies, meeting Enterprise Product Delivery Process and Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process requirements/goals on product cost, schedule and quality for the enterprise/region/division/unit. In the Enterprise Product Delivery Process, plays a key role in integrating suppliers early in the process to optimize design and cost. Work with Supply Chain Integration team for procuring complex and strategic materials, products, supplies and services. Coordinates and leads efforts to address chronic supplier performance issues.
· Develop, build and maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned suppliers to monitor and improve supplier performance.
· Measure the performance of the supplier and defines corrective actions.
· Obtain assistance from other functional representatives such as quality, product engineering, etc. as appropriate.
· Lead and/or support the negotiation of supply agreements with specific suppliers resulting in cost models, an implementation strategy and a documented agreement, ensuring the Company meets its overall goals for cost, quality, continuity of supply, etc.
· Collect cost data and prepare supplier cost/industry analyses.
· Utilize and develop continuous improvement in terms of performance and lowest total cost with the supply base utilizing the Achieving Excellence process/criteria and other appropriate supply management tools.
· Work with engineer and supplier on product specification, making recommendations to ensure a quality product at the lowest total cost and meeting cost targets.
· Support the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Develop, implement and improve Supply Management processes to support the Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process and Enterprise Product Delivery Process.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· SAP Experience.
· MS Office with Excel and PowerPoint.
· Skills in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
· Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
· Degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
· Experience in specific areas of Supply Management such as: supplier integration, strategic supply management, supplier development, module supply management, scheduling, forecasting, logistics, etc. May be position specific. - 1 - 3 years
· Work experience in a team environment. - 1 - 3 years.
· Work hours: M-F - typically 7-4pm Onsite Position
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!