Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Supply Management Specialist I on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will provide entry level sourcing, Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP), Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP) support to include development and execution/enforcement of strategies and contracts for commodities of lower value and less complexity. Assist with cost models, make vs. buy studies, spend analysis, invoice issue resolution and other data analyses. Work with Strategic Sourcing to address chronic supplier performance issues and/or validation of suppliers during early supplier selection process as part of Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP). Make use of Achieving Excellence process to manage the supplier's performance. The work requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment but is reviewed periodically or upon completion.
· Submit RFQ's (Requests for Quotes).
· Work with engineers, manufacturing engineers and program managers to obtain EAU and prints when not available.
· Follow up with suppliers to return quotes.
· Analyze quotes and make recommendations on supplier selection.
· Assist in Direct Material Cost Reduction Ideation.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Supply Management Degree, or relevant experience.
· Microsoft office, including Excel.
· SAP experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!